Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Work, Work, Work

I just returned from a FOUR day sales conference in New Jersey. So much rudeness to discuss, however I will only share the top 10 rudest events in no particular order. Please note that this is based on a random poll.
1. A sales conference in New Jersey
2. Giving up our Sunday
3. "Blowjob" shots handed out at last night's karaoke event
4. Karaoke
5. "Surprise" activities on our agenda. AKA we did not have proper wardrobe
6. Co-workers flipping the bird in every candid photo taken of the group having fun
7. Waking up at 6am to go to the tiny gym only to find out your boss is there
8. Getting woken up at 2am by a very drunk co-worker screaming at the bellman so loudly I thought that she was in my room
9. Odd/pervasive smells
10. Arctic conditions and lack of natural light for four consecutive days

I may have to add more after my nap... how rude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11. Getting called by your drunk wife from said off-site and then "talking" with all of her drunk co-workers... ;-)