Thursday, October 15, 2009

Balloon Boy: Just Kidding!


I found it odd that after a day of missing your child you would hold a press conference outside of your home. I think that I would have been hospitalized from the stress of the day, not really looking to do much more than hang out with my son (even if he were named Falcon) who at one point was believed to be flying 30,000ft. in the air. The Balloon Boy's family is odd and rude to want the spotlight after making such a spectacle of themselves. I can see why he decided to spend the day in the attic.




2 comments:

Web designer said...

You're site cracks me up. I love this story. You are very talented with your writing.

FUN & FACT said...

You always come up with great stuff I just love your site you are very talented I'll recommend your site to my friends and family members great job very appreciated..keep it up..